SlashPipe + Trening
MUSCLE TRAINING WITH THE SLASHPIPE: IT SPLASHES!
Are you looking for something new for your fitness, which is both healthy and fun, shapes the body and calls the spirit? Then you should get to know the SLASHPIPE! The exercises with this unique fitness device provide a completely new body feeling. The SLASHPIPE trains strength, endurance, posture and coordination – and is also a delight for the senses: The eye follows the water, the ears hear the lively ripple. Exercises with the SLASHPIPE are like a day at the beach!
CHAOS BECOMES FUN WITH THE SLASHPIPE!
The water inside the SLASHPIPE moves permanently and creates a natural chaos. Whether standing, sitting or lying down, whether fast or slow – for each exercise with the SLASHPIPE you and your senses are demanded: You must bring the forces of the water back into balance. A holistic training full of power and a lot of fun!
THIS WAY, YOUR BODY GETS FIT AND YOUR MIND FREE
This new fitness device trains figure and posture and ensures completely new training effects and top results in a short time. With the SLASHPIPE you improve your fitness, increase your body fat burning, train your concentration and reduce stress. What do you want more…
VISUAL FEEDBACK TRAINING AND QUALITY OF MOVEMENT
Basically, it is a kind of biofeedback training. Because the body has to react constantly to control the chaotic behaviour of the water to some extent. In addition, you can realise the quality of your own movements very well through the symmetrically distributed water. You can counteract immediately. This promotes the sense of balance, the response, differentiation, and coupling and conversion ability. It is ideal for the optimal training of the trunk muscles.
OVERVIEW OF TRAINING OBJECTIVES
- improvement of the muscular interaction (intra- and inter-muscular coordination)
- increase of strength and endurance (pronounced differently depending on the size of the SLASHPIPE)
- linking body sensation and visual stimuli (biofeedback)
- improve posture
- sharpen your depth perception
- improve concentration and training attention
- improving the metabolism and stimulating the cardiovascular system
- balancing muscular deficits and dysbalances
- o challenging character, joy and voluntariness are the best and enduring motivators for a successful training and therapy